We are a lively Baptist Church with just over 120 members who meet regularly to worship and fellowship together in Exmouth. We have a very full programme of regular meetings and events that enable us to grow as Christians and grow together as a family under Christ Jesus whilst also reaching out to the community around us.
The worship is lively, uplifting and contemporary in style. A variety of traditional and modern media are used within our services including word, music, dance, drama, video and PowerPoint Please come along to our events and services where you will find a warm welcome.
Our main service on a Sunday is at 10.30am and the church is in Churchill Road, Exmouth EX8 4JJ.
Brixington Community Church Returning to Church Protocol
We would like to welcome you back to church.
If you or a member of your household have the symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone who has, please do not attend church, remain at home and isolate.
The following procedures have been put in place for your safety in line with the Baptist Union guidelines and the Church Coronavirus risk assessment.
- Please use your toilet as the church facilities will be restricted, and ensure you wash your hands before leaving home.
- You will need to bring a facemask or covering and if required - your own bible and drinks bottle.
- On entry, please use the Hand Sanitiser provided at the stations near the doors.
- Facemasks or face coverings must always be worn when in the building.
- On entering the building, you must report to the stewards in the foyer, who will record your attendance, and take your address and contact telephone number if you are a visitor.
- Wait for the Stewards to show you to your seat. Chairs are in a fixed position and should only be moved by stewards for couples or family groups who wish to sit together.
- Prayers will be led from the front only.
- Singing is not permitted at present, but quiet humming is permissible.
- The service will last for no longer than an hour.
- At the end of the service, please stay seated until a steward directs you to an appropriate exit.
- Tea/coffee will not be served after the service.
- Please leave the church site promptly without delay.
Thank you for your cooperation during these challenging times.
Our Future Building
Discover more about our plans to develop the current church site to meet the growing needs of the church and local community.