We are a lively Baptist Church with just over 120 members who meet regularly to worship and fellowship together in Exmouth. We have a very full programme of regular meetings and events that enable us to grow as Christians and grow together as a family under Christ Jesus whilst also reaching out to the community around us.
The worship is lively, uplifting and contemporary in style. A variety of traditional and modern media are used within our services including word, music, dance, drama, video and PowerPoint. Please come along to our events and services where you will find a warm welcome.
Our main service on a Sunday is at 10.30am and the church is in Churchill Road, Exmouth EX8 4JJ.
Disabled parking is accessed via Ellwood Road, postcode EX8 4LE.
Brixington Community Church Returning to Church Protocol
We would like to welcome you back to church.
If you or a member of your household have the symptoms of Coronavirus, or have been in contact with anyone who has, please do not attend church, remain at home and isolate.
The following procedures have been put in place for your safety in line with the Baptist Union guidelines and the Church Coronavirus risk assessment.
- You will need to bring a facemask or covering and if required - your own bible and drinks bottle.
- On entry, please use the Hand Sanitiser provided at the stations near the doors.
- Facemasks or face coverings must be worn if the building is busy, but can be removed when seated.
- On entering the building, you must report to the stewards in the foyer, who will record your attendance, for the purposes of track and trace.
- Singing is permitted, but if you wish to sing loudly then we ask that you wear a face covering.
- The service will last for no longer than an hour.
- Tea/coffee will not be served after the service.
Thank you for your cooperation during these challenging times.
Our Future Building
Discover more about our plans to develop the current church site to meet the growing needs of the church and local community.