Need to know how to find us?
By Bus From Exmouth Town Centre
Catch the No.57 Bus from The Parade, outside Gregg’s the Bakers (across the road from Iceland’s). This will stop near the church in Churchill Road, Brixington. Opposite the shopping parade.
The journey will take about 25 minutes.
More information at www.stagecoachbus.com
By Train From Exeter Central
The trains run from Exeter Central Station on a ½ hourly (approx) schedule during the week, and an hourly schedule on Sunday. The journey time is approximately 30 minutes.
More info at www.southwesttrains.co.uk
On arrival at Exmouth, walk across the road (there is an underpass) into the town centre (The Parade) and catch the No.57 Bus from outside Gregg’s the Bakers. The journey time is approximately 25 minutes.
More info at www.stagecoachbus.com
By Foot/Bicycle From Exmouth Town Centre
Depending on your fitness, this will take about 30 minutes.
- Starting from The Parade, (Turning left at the traffic lights on the bend) head along the Exeter Road. (Passing Specsavers on right)
- Continue along the Exeter Road until the Park Hotel on right. Turn right on to Withycombe Road.
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit (Withycombe Road)
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Withycombe Village Road.
- Continue along this road, over the next mini roundabout.
- After Jewson’s & Kwik-Fit, at the next roundabout take the 1st exit on to Pound Lane.
- Turn next right on to Forton Road, continuing up the hill, on to Brixington Lane.
- Turn right on to Churchill Road, signposted for Brixington Shops. (After the two Brixington Drive turnings).
- The church is on the left, just after Tesco’s Garage.
By Car From Exmouth Town Centre
- Starting from The Parade, head West (towards the Train Station)
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Imperial Road
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Marine Way (A376) Ottery St Mary (B1380)
- Just after the 2ndset of traffic lights turn right on to Hulham Road (Signposted for Ottery St Mary (B1380)
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit on to Pound Lane
- Take the 2nd left on to The Marles (Passing Greenfingers Garden Centre on the right).
- At the top of the hill (Give Way) turn left on to Brixington Lane
- Take the 1stright on to Churchill Road
- The church is on the left(just after Tesco’s Garage)
Journey time of about 10 minutes.
By Car From Exeter
- From the M5 J30 roundabout take the Exmouth A376 exit
- On the dual carriageway, get in the outside lane and take the 3rdexit to Exmouth A376 (At the Traffic Lights go straight over)
- At the roundabout take the 2nd exit (keep to the outside lane on the approach to the roundabout)
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit to Exmouth A376
- Straight on at three sets of traffic lights
- After the BP Garage and the Traffic Camera take the next left on to Rivermead Lane (Just before the ‘Welcome to Exmouth’ sign)
- At the Give Way turn Right on to Roundhouse Lane
- At the Give way turn left (Featherbed Lane), and immediately right (Hulham Road)
- At the roundabout take the 1st exit on to Pound Lane
- Take the second left on to The Marles (just after Greenfingers Garden Centre on right)
- At the top of the hill (at Give Way) turn left on to Brixington Lane
- Take the first right on to Churchill Road (Signposted ‘Brixington Village Shops’)
- The church is on the left (just after Tesco’s Garage)
Journey time of about 20-30 minutes.